Monday, November 12, 2012

hi there. remember me?

my first new post since august.
I'm a baaaaad boy.
but if you were here like the proverbial fly on the wall,
apart from the horror of having spikes and a thousand eyes,
you would see my creative motor is in super high gear.

it's just that musically I'm doing something
which has never been done and I cannot say much.
except that daniel and I have been very busy
and new music is pouring out of me.

alongside the busy days of recording and writing
I began painting again at nights after our sessions.
so since I cannot yet share the music with you
I thought I should at least share the new paintings.
this is the first one I did on august 31, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you haven't forgotten us!

    I like the painting - may I ask what the media are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes....I remember you....!!! So glad you are juiced Adrian, the paintings are very interesting...but WHEN can we hear your new music ....? Are you guys creating an Avatar or something. .?:))))

    ReplyDelete